Kanye tenders an apology to Kim

    It was a dramatic week for Kanye and Kim as he expressed some of his innner thoughts on his official Twitter page. The rappper went on to make some really upsetting outbursts about his wife and Kris Jenner. 
    He however took down most of the tweets.
Kim in statement went on to say Kanye hasn't been taking his mental health seriously which explains his actions lately. Adding that the the 43 year old rapper has bipolar disorder.
   He however has come out to publicly apologize to his wife in a tweet where he said and I quote," I would like to apologize to my wife Kim for going public with something that was a private matter. I did not cover her like she has covered me. To Kim I want to say I hurt you. Please forgive me. Thank you for always being there for me".
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watch BBNAIJA Nengi's sex tape

Kobe Bryant and Ginimbi allegedly planned their deaths(listen to audio)

Actress Ada Ameh threatens to walk to the airport naked if #EndSARS protesters demands are not met(watch video)