Venita Akpofure hits 1million followers on IG

Venita, a former bbnaija housemate(pepper Dem),co-star at Ay's crib celebrates as she hits 1miliom followers on Instagram.
 The mother of two was really excited as she marked a milestone on her ig account.
In sharing the pictures she said,"

ONE MILLION UNICORNS πŸ¦„

πŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠHonestly, looking back through time and when I first joined this app, I never in my wildest dreams thought I’d ever have a blue tick, talk less of the big ‘M’ on my account. I want to thank you all for the love and support you show me everyday. It’s crazy to know that I’m in this position right now. I pray God continues to allow me to touch and bless you all in some way or another. I love you all so much from the depth of my heart."




Shout to Adeniran Yanmife as he marks one extra year in his life πŸ₯³

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watch BBNAIJA Nengi's sex tape

Kobe Bryant and Ginimbi allegedly planned their deaths(listen to audio)

Actress Ada Ameh threatens to walk to the airport naked if #EndSARS protesters demands are not met(watch video)