A member of SAUTI SOL reveals his personal encounter in the hands of SARS operatives

    A member of SAUTI SOL, Savara Mudigi shares his life threatening in the hands of SARS operatives. 



In a post via his Instagram handle, Savara revealed the encounter tooke place when SAUTI SOL came to Lagos to shoout their now viral hit, Suzannna. 

After the shoot, he decided to visit a club in company of a friend. On the way, their car was stopped by some operatives of the now defunct SARS.
 
He disclosed that they were asked to lay down and heard guns cocking, adding that what saved him was the wads of dollar notes he had in his pocket.

In his words;

“Many of you might not know this but I have had a personal experience with SARS. I had travelled to Lagos to shoot the video for Suzanna.

After the shoot I decided to listen to some Bangers in the club. BIG MISTAKE. On the way to the club our vehicle was stopped by SARS. They forced us out of the cars and told us to lie on the ground. Being foreigners MZWA and I heavily prayed for our lives. All i heard was the sound of guns being cocked.

“I don’t know where I would be if it wasn’t for the few dollars I had in my pocket. That’s one of my worst experience with authority. I felt like a terrorist. Sad to see my blood turning against each other.”




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watch BBNAIJA Nengi's sex tape

Kobe Bryant and Ginimbi allegedly planned their deaths(listen to audio)

Actress Ada Ameh threatens to walk to the airport naked if #EndSARS protesters demands are not met(watch video)