Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola says he's saddened by horrors unfolding in Nigeria

     Nigerian Billionaire and father of high profile DJ, Cuppy has said he's saddened by horrors unfolding in Nigeria.

In a post via his Instagram, Otedola revealed he participated in the Ali Must Go Protest’ of 1978. He went on to say he understands the position the youths are in.

He voiced his condolences to families who lost relatives during the peaceful struggle.

In his words,"The horrors that have been unfolding in our country have left me filled with sadness. I deeply commiserate with those who have lost their loved ones and as a father, I share the sentiment of my three daughters who protested in Lagos and London. As a young boy of 16, I participated in the ‘Ali Must Go Protest’ of 1978, so I understand the determination of our youths who rightly want our country to be better. We must all do our part to make Nigeria great! I will continue to do my own quota in providing for those who are most in need of support in our country in these tough times .…F.Ote $"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watch BBNAIJA Nengi's sex tape

Kobe Bryant and Ginimbi allegedly planned their deaths(listen to audio)

Actress Ada Ameh threatens to walk to the airport naked if #EndSARS protesters demands are not met(watch video)